Banana Cinnamon Waffles
- 1 pack MAYA Original “Fluffy n’ Tasty” Hotcake Mix 200g
- ½ cup water
- 1 piece large egg beaten
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 pieces ripe bananas mashed
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- cinnamon-powdered sugar mixture (1/4 cup powdered sugar+
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon powder)
- any syrup of your choice chocolate, caramel or pancake syrup
- fresh fruit slices
- Combine water, egg, oil, mashed bananas and cinnamon powder in a bowl and mix until well blended.
- Add in hotcake mix into the liquid mixture and mix until slightly lumpy.
- Pour enough waffle batter into a preheated greased waffle iron machine, cook until golden brown and crisp.
- Serve immediately with a dust of cinnamon-powdered sugar mixture on top or with your favorite waffle toppings.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes