Finding good quality kitchen and baking equipment at affordable prices in Manila can be a challenge. You either have to go to a mall with slightly higher prices than usual, or go to places like Divisoria where you can get good bargains at the expense of your sanity and perhaps an eternity stuck in traffic.
Thankfully there’s Baking Mania Depot, an on-line seller with an excellent variety of items like baking tools, pans, molds, chocolates, and packaging at very affordable prices!
Here’s how to order:
- Browse Baking Mania Depot’s Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/bakingmaniadepot/.
- Send a private message with your name, address, and contact number, together with the items you want to order.
- Baking Mania Depot will reply with the final total of your order, including the shipping fee.
- Pay via Palawan Express, Cebuana Lhuillier, or Metrobank, and send the validated receipt via FB messenger.
- Baking Mania Depot also ships via JRS Express and LBC ( 1-2 working days).
- Meet-ups are also possible, but only at the following locations: Caloocan, Monumento, Puregold Shaw, and SM Masinag.
- For further inquiries, contact Baking Mania Depot at (02) 587 7129 / 09176365430.
Every so often, Baking Mania Depot offers promos and contests so do check out their Facebook page.
Visit Baking Mania Depot and see if they have what you are looking for. Discounts are given for bulk and wholesale orders.
Do you bake at home or own a baking-related business? Let’s get you featured on New Gen Baker! Send us a PM with your story, and we will publish an article about you on our website, and share it on our social media pages – for FREE!
What are you waiting for? Become a New Gen Baker now!