Witty White Pearl Brainy Brownies
- 1 pack MAYA Decadence Fudge Brownie Mix 500g
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- White chocolate chips
- White pearl perils
- Preheat oven to 350F/177C.
- Grease and line the bottom of 9–inch square pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine brownie mix, water, oil and eggs. Beat until well-blended.
- Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted at the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before cutting into squares.
- Melt white chocolate chips and transfer it to a piping bag.
- Get a bar of brownies and pipe a U-shape on the edge to form the “necklace” pattern.
- Dip white pearl perils immediately.