Whole Wheat Sesame Chips
- 1 pack MAYA Think Heart Whole Wheat Pancake Mix 200g
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 4 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons black and white toasted sesame seeds
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until it forms dough. If the dough is too dry and crumbly you can add water one teaspoon at a time.
- Roll out the dough as thin as you can, thinner chips are crisped easier, cut into desired shapes or bake as is.
- Place in a baking sheet lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven, 300°F/149°C, for 10-15 minutes or until crisp.
Yield: 6-8 servings