Unicorn Mug Cake
- cup ½ MAYA All-Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon fresh milk
- 1 piece egg
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 tablespoons pastel colored sprinkles
- Whipped cream for topping
- Fruit cereals as needed
- Candy covered chocolate pieces as needed
- Unicorn themed sprinkles as needed
- In a large sized 16 oz. mug or jar, mix all ingredients until just combined.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds to 2 minutes, watching to make sure it doesn’t spill over (depending on the size of the mug).
- Let cool one minute before eating. Top with whipped cream, fruit cereals, chocolate pieces and sprinkles – optional.
- Serve immediately.