Thick And Moist Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 cups MAYA All Purpose Flour
- 1 2/3 cups LFM Bread Flour
- 1 ¼ teaspoons baking soda
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons coarse salt
- 1 ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 pieces whole eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 ¼ cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F/177°C. Grease 2 baking sheets. Set aside.
- Sift flours, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a mixer bowl using a paddle attachment, cream butter until soft and fluffy, blend in eggs
- and vanilla.
- Reduce speed and add slowly the dry ingredients just until well combined.
- Remove bowl from the stand mixer. Using a wooden spoon or rubber spatula, fold in the
- chocolate chips.
- Cover and refrigerate cookie dough for 2-3 hours when ready to use allow dough to thaw
- out for 5-10 minutes or bring the dough in room temperature.
- Spoon or using an ice cream scooper scoop the cookie dough and arrange onto prepared
- baking sheets leaving 1 or 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 – 15 minutes. Upon removal of cookies from the oven allow to sit in the baking
- sheet for 5 minutes then transfer into a rack to cool.
- keep cookies on a tightly sealed jars.
Prep Time: 2- 3 1/2 hours
Baking Time: 15 minutes.