Salted Caramel Tin Can Cake
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter softened
- 2 pieces eggs
- ½ cup water
- 1 pack MAYA Oven Toaster Butter Cake Mix 200g
Salted Caramel Sauce:
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose cream
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- rock salt for topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F/177°Grease and line a 6-inch round pan. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together butter, eggs, water, and cake mix.
- Pour cake batter into prepared cake pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 18-20 minutes or until cake is set and lightly golden brown. Let it cool. And set aside.
- Prepare caramel sauce, in a small nonstick saucepan, melt brown sugar, once melted carefully pour in cream. Mix until sugar is dissolved, mix in butter and vanilla. Stir until smooth.
- Transfer cooled cake in a 6 x 2.5- inch tin can.
- Pour prepared caramel sauce onto cooled cake, top with salt. Serve
Yield: 1 (6x2.5-inch) tin can cake