Chocolate Fudge Cookies
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 piece egg
- ¼ cup water
- 1 pack MAYA Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix 500g
- ¼ cup roasted walnuts chopped
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips
- Prepare ingredients and tools.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together oil, egg, water, and brownie mix.
- Mix well until well combined then fold in half of the chocolate chips and nuts.
- Using a small scooper, scoop out the cookie dough and lightly press the dough to flatten it.
- Bake in a preheated 350F/177C oven for 8-10 minutes or until the cookies are set. Cool slightly on the cookie sheet, serve and enjoy!