Red Wine Devil's Food Cupcake
For the cupcake:
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 2 pieces egg
- 1 pack MAYA Decadence Devil’s Food Cake 550g
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350⁰F / 177⁰C. Grease and line medium size cupcake molder. Set aside
- In a bowl, mix water, red wine, and egg. Mix well. Then add devil’s food cake mix. Mix until blended.
- Scoop ¼ cup cake mixture and pour in to the cupcake molder.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until the toothpick inserted comes out clean. Set aside.
- For frosting: In a bowl, beat cream cheese, butter, and vanilla until blended.
- Using star tip pipe frosting on top of the cupcake. Serve.