- 1 ¼ cups milk warm
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 ¼ teaspoons yeast
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cups MAYA All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cups MAYA Cake Flour
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- sliced ham
- onion sliced
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven for 375⁰F/190⁰Grease and line 12-inch rectangular pan.
- Prepare dough: Mix milk, honey and yeast in a small container and set aside for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Mix salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and flour in a mixing bowl. Using a stand mixer, mix the flour mixture and milk mixture on medium speed for 8 minutes, then add the oil and mix again for another 5 to 7 minutes.
- Place the dough in a bowl brushed with oil and let it rise for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Once the dough is proofed, punched the dough to de-gassed.
- Roll out on a greased surface into a 15 by 9-inch rectangle.
- Using a spoon, spread the pizza sauce on top of the pizza dough, then sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- Arrange pepperoni on top of the mozzarella cheese, then sliced ham, then sliced onions, and lastly, sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
- Starting at the 15-inch side, gently roll the dough up and pinch the edge together to seal, cut the pizza roll into 8 to 10 slices.
- 1Place pizza roll to the prepared pan and let it rise again until it doubles the size, around 30 to 45 minutes.
- 1Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, then after 30 to 35 minutes, take the pizza rolls out of the oven and brush it with egg wash and bake it again for another 10 minutes.
- 1Then take the pizza roll out of the oven again, sprinkle with grated mozzarella while its hot. Serve.
Yield: 10 to 12 rolls