PH Flag Pull-Apart Cupcakes
- Vanilla Cupcakes
- 2 cups MAYA Cake Flour
- 1 cup MAYA All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 2 cups white sugar
- 4 pcs eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups non-dairy whipping cream whipped
- Food coloring as desired
- Preheat oven to 350°F/177°Grease and line the muffin tins with cupcake liners.
- Sift together flours, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a bowl, cream together butter and sugar until pale and fluffy. Add in eggs one at a time. Mix in vanilla extract.
- Alternately add dry ingredients and milk in the sifter. Mix until well incorporated. Scoop into prepared pans.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until set.
- Let cupcakes cool completely before frosting.