1 ¾ teaspoons (7.5g) yeast
7 tablespoons +
1 teaspoon (90g) sugar
2 pieces (60g each) eggs
1 ¼ cup (285g) milk
2 teaspoons (8.8g) salt
4 cups +
3 tablespoons (500g) LFM Bread Flour
2 tablespoons (30g) margarine
3 cups local bread crumbs
- (K) Dissolve yeast in water then sprinkle with a little sugar.
- (K) Mix together eggs, milk, salt and flour. Add the margarine and the yeast mixture. Mix well then transfer to a floured surface. Knead until smooth and elastic.
- (K) Let the dough rest until it doubles in bulk. Place dough in a greased bowl and cover with a damp cloth.
- (K) Punch down and make into a baston. Cut into small pieces then roll in bread crumbs.
- (K) Arrange them on a cookie sheet and let them rest again until it doubles in bulk.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F/177?C oven for 10-15 minutes.
K = Kid friendly tasks