Mango Chocolate Sticky Rice
- 1 pack MAYA Champorado Mix 113.5 grams
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 – 1 ½ cup water
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 piece ripe mango slice
- toasted sesame seeds for toppings
For Salted Coconut Sauce:
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ tablespoon MAYA Cornstarch
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a medium-sized pot, pour champorado mix, coconut milk, one cup water and sugar. Mix
- well. Let it simmer until the champorado rice is fully cooked and sticky. Add an additional ½ cup
- water or as needed, if the sticky rice is not yet cooked. Turn off the heat and transfer it in a
- serving plate or bowl. Let it cool then cover with plastic wrap before putting it inside the refrigerator.
- For the Salted Coconut Sauce: Mix all ingredients in a sauce pot until well combined. Let it
- simmer until the sauce thickens. Let it cool.
- To Assemble: Put ample amount of Chocolate Sticky Rice in a plate or bowl, then put sliced ripe mangoes on the side of the chocolate sticky rice. Drizzle salted coconut sauce and sprinkle toasted sesame seeds on top. Serve.
Prep. Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 to 45 minutes