Lemon Butter Bundt Cake
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter softened
- 2 pieces eggs
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 pack MAYA Oven Toaster Butter Cake Mix 200g
- ½ cup confectioner’s sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350°F/177°C. Spray a bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a bowl, butter, eggs, water, lemon juice, lemon zest and cake mix.
- Pour batter in prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until cake is set and lightly golden brown.
- In a bowl, mix together all glaze ingredients. Pour over cooled bunt cake and top with more lemon zest. Serve.
Yield: 3-4 servings