Ham And Cheese Folded Tortilla Sandwich
- 2 to 3 pieces large whole wheat tortilla
- 2 to 3 pieces cooked sliced ham
- 2 to 3 pieces sliced cheddar cheese
- 1 piece salad tomato sliced
- Tomato Catsup
- Lightly heat up tortilla in a pan, then cut tortilla starting from the center going outward to the edge of the tortilla.
- Visually divide the tortilla into 4 parts, then carefully place ham, lettuce, tomato and cheese to your tortilla, then drizzle with mayonnaise and catsup.
- Fold the tortilla starting from the bottom left upward then fold again going right side of the tortilla, the fold again downward until you completely sealed/folded the tortilla.
- Heat up a panini toaster and place the folded tortilla sandwich to the heated panini toaster and toast the tortilla. Serve.