Easy Banana Beignets
- 1 pack MAYA Complete “Quick n’ Easy Hotcake Mix 200g
- 1/4 cup water
- ¼ cup rum
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 pieces ripe bananas mashed
- ¼ cup raisins
- oil for frying
- confectioners’ sugar for dusting (optional)
- In a bowl, combine hotcake mix, water, rum, oil, mashed bananas and raisins and mix until well blended and smooth.
- Using two spoons, scoop and make a ball out of the mixture. Drop dough balls into very hot preheated oil and fry until golden brown.
- Serve with a dusting of confectioner’s sugar.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes