Crispy Crepe Cones with Banana Peach Fillings
Servings 12 crepe cones
- 1 cup MAYA All-Purpose Flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 piece egg
- 1 piece egg yolk
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- oil as needed
- 4 pieces ripe banana lakatan sliced
- 4 pieces peach halves sliced
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup graham crackers crushed
- 1/2 cup walnuts finely chopped
- Prepare crepes. Preheat oven to 300°F.In a bowl, combine all ingredients and beat until mixture forms a smooth batter. Set aside. Brush a non-stick pan with little oil and heat over medium heat. Pour enough batter to thinly coat the bottom of the pan then tilt from side to side. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until crepe is lightly browned. Loosen the edges and transfer crepe to a plate. Repeat until all batter is used. Wrap each crepe around a cream horn mould and bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown and crispy. Remove crepe cones from the moulds while still hot. Set aside.
- Prepare filling. Combine all ingredients in a bowl, slightly toss until well blended. Set aside.
- To assemble. Spoon enough filling into each cone. Serve immediately.