- 1 cup ½ Biscoff cookies crushed, 16 pieces
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- cup ¼ sugar
- teaspoon ¼ fine salt
- 2 bars cream cheese
- cup ½ sugar
- 2 pieces eggs
- cup ¼ sour cream
- 1/8 cup coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons MAYA Cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- cup ¾ whipping cream
- cup ¼ coconut cream
- Toasted coconut flakes
- Wrap the bottom of a 9-inch square spring form or removable pan with aluminum foil.
- Prepare Crust: Combine cookie crumbs, sugar, salt, coconut oil and melted butter until all crumbs are moist. Lightly press crumb mixture into prepared baking dish. Bake the crust in a preheated
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add in and sugar and beat again, then the sour cream and coconut cream. Add eggs one at a time to the cream cheese mixture, beating well after each addition. Add cornstarch and vanilla extract and beat one more time until fully blended.
- Spoon mixture on top of prepared crust, smoothing to completely cover the crust. Bake in a preheated 325°F oven for 35-40 minutes until center no longer wobbles and edges are just starting to turn golden.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely before refrigerating, chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Yield: 10-12 servings