Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 1 cup ¼ MAYA All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon ½ baking powder
- teaspoon ½ baking soda
- cup ½ white sugar
- teaspoon ¼ fine salt
- cup ½ evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter softened
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 piece egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F/191°C. Place cupcake liners in a 3 ounce muffin pan. Set aside.
- In a bowl, sift together dry ingredients. In another bowl, stir together all wet ingredients. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in two additions. Fold in ¾ cup of the chocolate chips.
- Scoop the muffin batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips as topping.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Best served warm.
Yield: 12 muffins