Chocolate Cake In Can
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 piece egg
- cup ½ water
- 1 pack MAYA OTM Chocolate Cake Mix 200g
- cup ½ white sugar
- cup ¾ water
- 1/8 cup – ¼ white rum
- 200 grams bittersweet chocolate chopped
- 200 grams all-purpose cream
- 50 grams butter
- cup ½ bittersweet chocolate melted
- cocoa powder for dusting
- chocolate shavings for topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F/177°C . Prepare one 6-inch tin cake and 3-inch tin can.
- For the cake: In a bowl, mix all cake ingredients together, divide it among the two cans. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
- For the syrup: In a small sauce pan, heat up sugar with the water. Once the sugar is melted simmer for 2-3 minutes. Remove from the heat. Cool the syrup slightly and pour in white rum.
- Remove cakes in the oven and pour syrup over the two cakes.
- For the ganache: Over a double boiler, place all ganache ingredients. Mix until mixture is smooth. Pour enough ganache over the two cakes. Refrigerate to set.
- For the topping: pour the melted chocolate over the ganache layer of the cakes. Refrigerate again to set.
- Dust the top of the cakes with unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Sprinkle chocolate shavings on top.