- 1 cup water
- 2 pieces eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 pack MAYA Decadence Devil’s Food Cake Mix 550g
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Green gel food coloring
- Yellow green chocolate optional
- Strawberry sauce optional
- Preheat oven to 350F/177C. Place liners in 3-oz cupcake pans. Set aside.
- In a bowl, prepare the chocolate cake mix according to package instructions.
- Pour cake batter in paper liners. Bake in the preheated oven for 18-20 minutes or until cupcakes are baked.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Whip the cream until it forms stiff peaks, add in enough food coloring to achieve an apple green hue.
- Core out cupcakes and coat the filling with melted chocolate and then strawberry sauce.
- Pipe the green whipped cream to make it look like a brain. Drizzle a small amount of strawberry sauce on top. Serve.