Champorado Pudding Bars
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 pieces eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup MAYA All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup MAYA Champorado cooked
- Preheat oven to 350⁰F/177⁰C. Brush a 9 inch square pan with shortening and line it with wax paper. Set aside.
- In a clean bowl, cream butter and sugar. Mix well.
- Add eggs one at a time, mix well after each addition of egg.
- Add salt, flour, cocoa, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Then, add cooked champorado and mix until well blended.
- Transfer pudding mixture to the square pan and bake for 15 minutes or until the toothpick comes clean when you poke the pudding.
Yield: 16 pieces pudding bars.