Butter Blueberry Mug Cake
- 1 pack MAYA Oven Toaster Butter Cake Mix 230g
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter softened
- 2 pieces eggs
- cup ½ water
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- whipped cream for topping
- In a bowl, cream the butter until soft and fluffy, add in eggs one at a time and then water.
- Add in cake mix, beat until well combined, fold in half of the blueberries.
- Pour cake batter into mugs; fill it up to 2/3 full. Top with more blueberries.
- Place in the microwave in medium-high setting for one minute and thirty seconds.
- Serve warm.