Brownies Made with a Heart Topped with Perils
Servings 25 squares
- 1 pack MAYA Decadence Fudge Brownie Mix 500g
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- White chocolate chips
- Light blue perils
- Light blue chocolate covered sunflower seeds
- Preheat oven to 350F/177C.
- Grease and line the bottom of 9–inch square pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine brownie mix, water, oil and eggs. Beat until well-blended. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted at the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before cutting into squares.
- Melt white chocolate chips and spread on top of the prepared brownies.
- Sprinkle perils and sunflower seeds.