Brownie Orange Squares
- cup ½ butter
- 2 pieces eggs
- 2 teaspoons orange liqueur
- 2 teaspoons fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- teaspoon ½ orange extract
- 1 pack MAYA Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- Candied orange for garnishing
- Preheat oven to 350°F/177°C. Grease and line a 9-inch square pan. Set aside.
- In a bowl, cream butter, add eggs one at a time. Add in the orange liqueur, juice, zest and extract.
- Combine brownie mix, stir until smooth. Pour brownie batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until brownie is set.
- Serve with candied orange slices.
Servings: 16 pieces