Black and White Waffle Cookies
- 1 pack MAYA Original Hotcake Mix 200g
- 1 piece egg
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- semi-sweet chocolate as needed
- white chocolate as needed
- Prepare waffle cookies. Preheat oven to 350°F.Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients until mixture becomes lumpy. Make waffles by using a preheated waffle machine. Cut the waffles into 4 equal squares. Arrange the waffle pieces in the baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes. Cool.
- Prepare glaze. Melt white chocolate over a double boiler. Dip one side of the waffle cookie and let it dry on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Melt semi-sweet chocolate over adouble boiler. Dip the adjacent side in semi-sweet chocolate. Let the cookies dry before handling. Store in an airtight container.