- 4 pieces eggs
- 1 pack MAYA Original Fluffy n’ Tasty Hotcake Mix 200 grams
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice flour
- ¼ cup fresh milk
- ¼ cup coconut cream store bought
- ¼ cup coconut milk store bought
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- salted egg sliced
- cheddar cheese sliced or grated
- sliced ham
- banana leaves for lining of pans optional
- grated coconut optional
- Preheat the oven toaster and line small mamon molders with banana leaves. Set aside.
- In a bowl, beat eggs then add hotcake mix, rice flour, sugar, milk, coconut milk, coconut cream, and melted butter. Mix well.
- Scoop bibingka mixture onto mamon molders about ¾ full.
- Place the bibingka in the oven for about 6-8 minutes then take it out gently from the oven the half-baked bibingka and top with salted egg, cheese or ham slices and bake again until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Serve with grated coconut.
Note: Before serving and topping your bibingka with grated coconut, you may want to brush the bibingka with butter on top and sprinkle with some sugar for added flavor. Yield: 8-10 pieces Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 30-40 minutes