Banana And Choco Oatmeal Cups
- 1 pack MAYA Oven Toaster Banana Cake Mix 230g
- 1 piece egg
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 pieces ripe bananas mashed
- cup ½ rolled oatmeal
- cup ½ dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F/191°C. Prepare a 12-hole 3-ounce muffin pan by spraying it with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together cake mix, egg, water, oil and ripe bananas until smooth. Fold in half of the oatmeal and chocolate chips.
- Scoop out muffin batter in prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining oatmeal and chocolate chips as topping.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Best served warm.
Yield: 12 muffins