The Hidden Brownie
Servings 15 pieces
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 piece egg
- 1/2 pack (175 grams) MAYA Pancake and Baking Mix
- 1/4 cup chopped cashew
- candy sprinkles
- White chocolate chips
- MAYA Oven Toaster Fudge Brownies, cut into 1” inch squares
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease and line two baking sheets.
- In a bowl cream butter, peanut butter and sugars. Beat in the egg.
- Blend in pancake and baking mix. Fold in nuts.
- Mix until it forms a dough.
- Get portions of dough (about 30 grams each) and form into balls.
- Roll the dough and place a brownie square at the center. Cover it with the whole dough and form again into a ball.
- Fill a bowl with candy sprinkles or white chocolate chips. Roll each ball to cover.
- Place on cookie sheets and flatten lightly with the palm of the hand.
- Bake for 12 minutes.