- 1 pack MAYA Quick & Easy Complete Hotcake Mix 200g
- 3/4 cup water
- cheese cubes/slices
- slices of salted egg (red egg)
- Slightly oil mini muffin tins.
- Preheat electric steamer as per appliance direction.
- Combine hotcake mix and water in a bowl.
- Stir batter until blended.
- Fill up muffin holes about 3/4 full with batter mixture.
- Top each hole with cheese cubes and slice of salted egg or quantity as desired.
- Place muffin tins in the steamer and steam puto until cooked (approximately 10â€“15 minutes).