Poor Man's Chocolate-Covered Candy Brownies
- 1 pack MAYA Decadence Fudge Brownie Mix 500g
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- Dark chocolate chips
- Chocolate-covered candy (orange and blue)
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F/177C.
- Grease and line the bottom of 9–inch square pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine brownie mix, water, oil and eggs.
- Beat until well-blended.
- Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted at the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before cutting into squares.
- Melt dark chocolate chips and spread on top of the prepared brownies.
- Sprinkle chocolate-covered candies and semi-sweet chocolate chips.