Coffee Oreo Buttercake
- cup ¼ butter softened
- 2 pieces eggs
- cup ½ water
- 1 pack MAYA Oven Toaster Butter Cake Mix 230g
- 1 teaspoon ½ instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- cup ½ Oreo cookies crushed
- Preheat oven to 350°F/177°C. Grease and line an 8 x 3-inch loaf pan. Set aside.
- In bowl, cream softened butter, then beat the eggs in one at a time. Add in water then stir in butter cake mix.
- Get 1/3 of the cake batter and mix in the coffee and cocoa powder.
- Fold in half of the Oreo cookies into the remaining 2/3 of the batter. Pour half of this into prepared loaf pan.
- Pour the coffee and chocolate cake batter in the pan, then top with the remaining half of the Oreo cookie cake batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until top is set.
- Top with more oreo cookies. Slice then serve.
Yield: 3-4 servings