Chocolate Apple Pie Mugcake
- 1 pack MAYA Happy Chocolate Mug Cake Mix
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons apple pie filling store bought
- Whipped cream
- In a small clean bowl, make the chocolate mug cake mix according to package directions.
- Pour half of the chocolate cake mixture into the mug cake packaging cup and place 1 tablespoon of apple pie filling at the center of the mixture then cover the filling with the remaining of the mug cake mixture.
- Place the cup inside the microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds without cover or lid. Remove from microwave. (Be careful container will be hot)
- Let the mug cake cool down for 3 to 5 minutes, before putting the whipped cream on top and the remaining apple pie filling. Serve.
Yield: 1 serving Prep time: 1 to 2 minutes Baking/Cooking Time: 1 minute 30 seconds