- 1 ½ cup sugar
- 5 pieces eggs
- 2 bars cream cheese softened
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons MAYA All-Purpose Flour sifted
- 1 tablespoon MAYA Cornstarch
- vanilla extract
- zest of 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 392°F/200°C. Grease and line with crumbled parchment paper an 8×4-
- inch round pan or spring form pan. Set aside.
- In a clean bowl, combine cream cheese with sugar and beat using a hand mixer and beat until
- well blended.
- Once sugar is lightly dissolved add in the rest of the ingredients and continue beating until
- smooth and well mixed.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes. Once the top turns brown but not burnt and
- the middle part of the cheesecake still slightly wobbling.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool. Chill overnight to set. Unmold cheesecake. Cut
- and serve. Dust with confectioner’s sugar before serving.
Prep Time: 15- 20 minutes
Baking Time: 40 minutes